1. Religious and Cultural Activities :
- Daily morning worship and evening services.
- Ramanama Sankirtana on Ekadashi days.
- Observing birth anniversaries of Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna, the Holy Mother Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda with due solemnity and gaiety. Birthdays of Sri Shankaracharya, Lord Buddha, Jesus Christ, Sri Gauranga Mahapabhu and all the direct disciples of Sri Ramakrishna are also celebrated.
- The annual festival like Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Saraswati Puja, Ramnavami, Janmashtami, Guru Purnima and Shiva Ratri are also observed.
- Conducting weekly discourse on religious treatises such as Bhagavad Gita, Upanishadas, Sri Ramakrishna Kathamrita. Visiting different places on invitation to give spiritual talks etc. including nearby Private Centers.
- Conducting weekly cultural and value education class at Vivekananda Study Centre in the Ashrama Premises .
- Conducting Youth Convention for students (School & College), Value Education Camp for students, Devotee Convention etc. once in a year.
2. Library :
The Sevashrama maintains a general library which is open to all. The library has a rich collection of books on religion, philosophy, history, Vedic Literature etc. in English, Sanskrit, Hindi and Bengali. A good number of journals, newspapers and periodicals are also subscribed for the reading room.
3. Students’ Home :
In order to impact man-making and character building education, the Sevashrama has been running a Students’ Home on its premises since 1962 for poor tribal boys from classes VI to X. With its limited financial resources and some grant-in-aid from the Government of India, the Sevashrama is providing free food and lodging to 65 boys belonging to different tribal communities like Naga, Kuki, Hmar, Chorai, Barman, Khasia, Reang, Tripuri and Chakma, Their all expenses borne by the Sevashrama apart from the Govt. grant.
4. Mobile Medical Unit :
In a bid to ameliorate general health condition and quality of life of the indigent people belonging to scheduled castes in particular and other backward communities, the Sevashrama maintains medical services through a Mobile Dispensary since 1987. From then on, the villagers of far-off places are regularly receiving medical services at their doorsteps through competent doctors and para-medical staff. The Sevashrama supplies medicine and nutritious food to them, free of cost.
Through this Medical Unit, the Sevashrama orgnaises free Eye Camp in collaboration with Silchar Medical College and Hospital and Civil Hospital, Silchar. Selected and screened out patients avails Cataract (IOL) operation at Silchar Medical College and Silchar Civil Hospital for which full financial assistance to the patients are provided by this Sevashrama. Apart from these, good number of free Dental Camps are also arranged in which large number of patients are treated and avail free teeth extraction.
Eye Camp and Dental Camps are organized at a regular interval in various locations.
5. Rural Development :
The Sevashrama maintains 7 (seven) free coaching education centers in remote tribal areas with 404 students in total with 9 teaching staff, where books, stationary, uniform, dresses and medicines are supplied free of cost to the students. Apart from that, 2 (two) units of Gadhadhar Abhuyadaya Prakalpas (an integrated children’s welfare project which aims at the physical mental and spiritual development of children) and Vivekananda Swasthya Parisheva Prakalpa (a children’s health project which aims at remedying child malnutrition and providing preventive and curative medical care to children) have been functioning since 2011. These two projects are started and maintained in connection with 150th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. All facilities provided to beneficiaries of these two projects under the guidance of Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math and with the financial support of the Govt. of India.
6. Book Stall :
The Sevashrama runs a Book Sale Counter on its premises for propagating the universal gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda as well as the message of Vedanta.
7. Relief :
Relief works are undertaken by this Sevashrama for the needy people as and when situation so demands. Several relief works have been conducted where distressed people were served with their needs irrespective of their caste creed and religion. Huge number of Dhooti, Sharee, Chadar and Blankets are distributed among the needy people considering their need are the crisis period.
8. Precuniary Help :
From time to time, monitory assistance are given to the poor and needy persons for their education, medical treatment and other genuine needs.